Sunday, May 12, 2013

Owl Emporium

I have been very busy the last month or so working on a new venture!  Handcrafted owls, painted with acrylic paint.  I have a brand new website especially for the owls here:  www.owlemporium.com
I also have an Owl Emporium facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Owl-Emporium/490545881000527

I would love all of my blog followers to visit my new pages and also support me on facebook and please share with people who you think might be interested.  I find it difficult to get the word out sometimes and would love some help :)

2 comments:

  1. How you going Cat and good to see/hear you again:o)) Oh my!! I love these Owls - well done you!! Owls are a favourite with me so going to have to grab myself one or two!!
    Take care and have a good week.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn, so glad you like the owls! I really enjoy painting them :)

      Delete